Budget Template – Expense Tracker – Financial Statement Analysis
For everyone: A thriving business should be based on solid foundations. Such a foundation is the Excel Budget Template which guides you through the process of preparing the balance sheet and income statement to get better cash flow. Increase the quality of budget management in your small business.
Comprehensive: The budgeting plan contains all the information required to create a business plan and present a balance sheet or cash flow. You can plan and verify your assumptions for every kind of product. You can offer services, consumables, or even digital products – then this consolidated financial statement will help you.
For many years: You will receive a detailed financial plan for 5 years, which will serve you as invaluable feedback when deciding on the investment. Thus you can use the plan as an argument to convince your future sponsor/investor of your business.
Detailed: The calculations are very accurate, based on many categories of production costs of a product or service, revenues, loans, and taxes.
Correct: The Financial Statement Analysis is based on the knowledge of economists.
Business Plan, Budgeting, Cash flow, EBIT, Sensitivity Analysis, Budget Tracker, and much more
Running your business, you must control every aspect of it. Hence, the financial template will do it effectively for you. Provide your data and then simply check your ROI, EBIT, sensitivity, and many other indicators. Why not use our Finance Statement to develop your Company?
- Everyone opening a new business
- Production company
- Small business
- Service providers
- Retailers and Wholesalers
- Freelancers and small business
- Stores with Digital/Virtual products
- Companies selling consumable products
- Companies starting with a new project
- As a Business plan supplement
- and financial analysis
By choosing our Excel balance sheet template you gain a lot of features. For instance, charts to analyze your business and track your Budget. Sensitivity analysis for 3 scenarios, financial indicators (ROI, EBIT, ROA, ROE, and others) and including an additional forecast for 5 years.
Chart Sensitivity analysis
Balance Sheet and Income Statement
An income statement is an important type of sheet used to report a company’s financial results, as well as to check the financial condition of a company.
In case you finance your business with a loan, calculate its cost (monthly, quarterly, or annually)
Plan your Sales
Plan quantity, prices (fixed and seasonal), the value of sales, and what is more, verify the VAT amount, The spreadsheet will guide you.
Estimate & Track Costs
Every consolidated financial statement should present a unit cost, so check the margin per unit and plan your purchase plan.
Plan the production volume
Do you produce consumer or maybe digital products? Go ahead – plan your annual production. Alternatively, use the Budget Spreadsheet to manage Services, it’s your choice – the spreadsheet is flexible and adapts to your needs.
You will get:
- Detailed cost identification
- Financial Dashboard
- Comprehensive sales plan
- Tax calculations (including VAT)
- Break-Even-Point Analysis
- Budgeting plan (Budget Tracker)
- Perfect supplement for completing a business plan
- Sensitivity analysis worksheet
- Indicator analysis (ROI, EBIT, ROA, ROE, BEP, Debt Ratio, etc)
- Flexible – you can adapt it to any product or service
- Modern and clear design
- Interface supported by VBA (in Premium, Enterprise version)
- Secure payment (credit card or PayPal)
- Instant Download
- No usage fees
- A fully editable file (Premium, Enterprise version)
- Sample data
- Excel Spreadsheet compatible with Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 365
- Direct link to Google Sheets (available on Modifiable & Business licenses)
- Discount code -8% (Single User
- Discount code -15% (Modifiable, Business)