Let me introduce you The Ultimate Wedding Planner Checklist for all full of love!
The Wedding Planner Checklist Template is created for people facing the challenge of planning a wedding.
The Excel spreadsheet will guide You through the to-do list, will help you plan your budget, make a list of guests.
The data provided will be presented as condensed information, providing you report of your activities. Therefore you’ll be able to control every aspect of your wedding.
The Spreadsheet serves as an organizer in which you save your contacts to the most important service providers. The organizer gives you also useful tips.
First of all, Wedding Planner is an organizer calculating your expenses and serving it in a beautiful printable page.
The wedding’s budget is the heart of the template. This module makes your important event extremely easy to plan.
With this excel template, you will be able to effectively manage your wedding. Its greatest advantage is automatic hints, displaying according to the schedule.
In addition, the spreadsheet will help you to plan and account for additional services. For example, you can compare service providers and save contacts.
- Premium editable sheets
- Friendly for Excel and Google Sheets
- Auto notification “What to do next?”
- Panel informing you about the most important aspects of the wedding reception
- Help in preparing and tracking the budget
- Pre-defined list to complete before the wedding (possible modification of tasks)
- Functional guest list
- Organizer and contact management
- Tips for the bride
- Tips for the groom
- Printable Checklist – Convenient and ready to print sheets
- Friendly for desktop and mobile use
- Light and modern design
- Without macros (VBA)
The Wedding Planner will boost your decision related to dress, suit and wedding ring. You will be able to save your notes.
Choose a printable wedding planner checklist for planning every detail of your Wedding!
- Excel Template (xlsx file)
- Direct link to the Google Drive to Google Sheets
- Discount code -15%
Compatible with Excel 2007 and higher
Maybe would like you to try our other financial templates? Click me
Next year I have a wedding, the last moment to make a guest list and set a budget, thanks a lot!