E-Commerce Financial Statement for Excel
Success in e-commerce requires preparation of a good financial plan. Using the product “E-commerce Financial statement” you will be able to plan your cash flow, especially the expenses and revenues of your business.
The advantage of this template is its simplicity. Your task is to provide estimated product and business costs, define the revenue structure … and that’s it. The spreadsheet presents the most important information, including cash flow, EBIT or gross sales.
Monthly Cash flow, EBIT and more analysis
The great advantage of Cash Flow Statement is Sensitivity analysis. Check your profit, conversion rate or more visits with our spreadsheet.
The goal of the excel template is to support the investor for the next two years, which is the time to launch the investment. Calculates the number of page views, percentage of sales, conversion, the Spreadsheet also shows core financial figures like gross profit, sales costs and cash flow.
In the assumptions of the report, you can set the basic conversion rate, the average price of the product. An additional feature is the ability to change currency in tables and charts
- Everyone opening a business
- Small companies starting with a new project
- No VBA scripts!
- Modern and clear design
- Analyze financial statement
- Sensitivity analysis
- Secure payment (credit card or PayPal)
- Instant Download
- No usage fees
- A fully editable file (in Premium, Enterprise version)
Maybe you’re looking for General Financial Statements?
- Excel file compatible with Excel 2010 and higher (and with sample data)
- Direct link to Google Drive to Google Sheets (Premium, Enterprise)
- Discount code -8% (Standard)
- Discount code -12% (Premium, Enterprise)