What is a Kanban Board?
Kanban Board is a great visual tool that gives an overview of the current work status and simplifies management processes. Visualizing work on a kanban board will boost productivity and eliminate chaos from your workplace. A pipeline tool like Kanban will undoubtedly set your team up for success
Deals, Tasks, Projects?
Our spreadsheet tool can handle both deals and tasks. However, you can name it as you wish, so it can be named projects, jobs, services, orders etc.
To make it easy and simple to use, we’ve prepared dynamic dropdown lists. Also, the input table will help you to create an effective database. As a bonus, there is an input form to make it even easier.
Elements of our Kanban/Swimline/Pipeline
- Filter Tab – Filter your deals/tasks cards by user, month, category & customer
- Sidebar to make it easier to navigate between sheets
- Kanban column with cards. Each column represents a different stage of your workflow. Cards are the visual representation of tasks. Each card contains information about the task and its status, such as deadline, assignee, description, etc. Just click on the card header to open the popup (5.)
- Status Header with card counter. Status can be changed with a dropdown list.
- Popup with modification fields. This helps you to move cards between columns with just 3 clicks.
Getting Started with Kanban Board
Add a new Deal or Task
Manage your Deals/Tasks on Kanban Board
Filter your cards
Would you like to manage projects, customers, contacts & invoices in one spreadsheet? Then check our CRM PRO Spreadsheet
Excel Spreadsheet (xlsb) + sheet with sample data – Macro (VBA) enabled
Excel 2013, 2016, 2019, 365